Services at Bella Vista Villages Residential Care for the Elderly
For nearly a decade, we have provided Sonoma and Marin county residents and their families unparalleled service, quality care, and attention. Our residents are constantly satisfied because we stay true to our mission: It’s all about family. We invite you to come visit Bella Vista Village and experience its top quality elderly care.
Our commitment to stimulating, healthy living takes us to the symphony, on a visit Bodega Bay or a stroll through the local fair. In addition, residents enjoy spending time in our recreation room where they play the piano, read, play cards or enjoy a great sports game on the plasma TV.
We rely on resident input to maintain our excellence. Our residents suggest everything from our outing destinations to their favorite meals.
- Six elegant, spacious private bedrooms
- Care managers available 24 hours a day
- Dining out, movies, theaters …
- Professional, select staff
- Personalized, home cooked meals
- Hospice care
- Dementia and Alzheimers care
- 24 Hour Supervision
- Personal Care Assistance
- Private Rooms
- Short & Long Term Stays
- Adult Day Care
- Organized Activities
- Field Trips
- Birthdays, Anniversary & Special Occasion Celebrations
- Computer Access
- Medication Management & Administration
Our senior residential care facilities are owned, managed and operated by a state licensed Administrator. The staff is composed of highly qualified and carefully selected individuals. Each caregiver is carefully screened through multiple reference checks and a thorough criminal background investigation. …But above all, our caregivers are competent, conversant and compassionate.
- Well trained, staff for personalized individual care
- Home- and family-like atmosphere
- Night staff available
- Small pets are welcome
- Security system for 24 hour peace of mind
- Beautiful yard, ideal for outdoor activities
- All private rooms
- Guest rooms for visiting family and friends are available
To arrange a no-obligation tour or for placement and evaluation, call Mercedes & Julius Vegvary at (707) 328-1691 or (707) 483-0998.